Raghu Nath SahWednesday, Nov 13, 2013 14:04 PM (7 years ago)Total Hits: 320
This is my suggestion for CA election
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the party is contesting while half not, inviting bitter clash.
So all should take part, without leaving other parties behind. Even the election take place, it can't promulgate the awaited constitution due to dissident parties, only it will cost heavy expenses from the revenue collected from peoples' hardship.
So, it will be better to arrange the environment for the dissident parties to participate the election. If constitution not drafted, people won't leave leaders this time.
How to participate?
Go to the Ujyaalo's facebook page 'www.facebook.com/ujyaalo' and send us your views, photos, video via message.
Mention Ujyaalo's Twitter Handle @ujyaalo (www.twitter.com/ujyaalo) while tweeting. Use #NepVote in your tweets about election.
You can email us your views on any candidate, party or election itself, including photos and videos. Your messages in our inbox email@example.com will easily reach us.
- How will constitution be drafted and peace will prevail?
- Majority for one party!
- Voters’ i-card and uncertainty
- Please save our country
- Be careful for voting
- Why discrimination?
- We cannot enjoy our voting rights.
- Be aware Nepalese people!
- Is our country's future alike to it's past?
- Election is everywhere
- CA Election 2013 a great success, claims CEC Uprety
- Voting concludes in CA Election with about 70 pc voter turnout
- Four centenarians vote in Baitadi of far-west
- CPN-Maoist loot ballot boxes, voting postponed in Jumla
Have Your Say
Click on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or IVR icon to submit your voice.
Voices from Overseas
While the leaders of the four major parties claim that the CA Election is for drafting constitution,...Ganga Bahadur Gharti Magar, Damri, Pyuthan, now Jeddah, Saudi Arab
May one party, whichever that may be, receive majority and bring improvements to the nation's co...Pashupati Baral, now UAE
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the ...Raghu Nath Sah
I read the news regarding- the EC is unable to distribute voters’ i-card to all voters prior t...Nawaraj Nabodit, Abudabi, UAE
Citizen Voice/Have Your Say
People walk for 3-4 hours to vote. The leaders, however, use helicopter to cover a distance of even just an hour's walking distance. Why does the EC not see this?
Ujwal Kharel @uzlkharel
Those who capture booths are cowards, no matter whichever party carries it out. This is a disregard to the people's ballot. The election should be cancelled if the booth is captured.
Bhupa Raj Ekal Yatri
One who can buy you today may sell you tomorrow! Vote without considering notes. Choose the right candidate.
Beni Moktan @beni_moktan
- JUMLA, NOVEMBER 19 - Voting in two election centers in Jumla's Depalgaun VDC has been postponed, after CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes on Tuesday. Some 60 cadres of CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes from the election centers of Tribhuwan High School in Depalgaun VDC.
- BHOJPUR, NOVEMBER 16 - Two miscreants attacked the UCPN-Maoist' election assembly being held in Jarayotar VDC, eastern Bhojour with two bombs.