- NC President Sushil Koirala welcomes newly-joined party members in Gulariya, Bardiya. Photo: Bhabuk Yogi/ Ujyaalo
- Blessings for election: UCPN-Maoist candidate from Saptari-2 Ashok Kumar Mandal touches the feet of a voter from Bawangamapatti-4 during the election campaign. Photo: Baidya Nath Yadav/Ujyaalo
- We're on the field now: NC candidates from Kathmandu-1 Prakash Man Singh and Kathmandu-8 Nabindra Raj Joshi after filing their nominations. Photo: Ujyaalo
- Nomination as independent candidate after NC denied giving her ticket for the constituency she won in the last CA Election. Photo: Ujyaalo
- Who will win?: CPN-UML candidate from Kathmandu-4 NirmalKuinkel bumps into his opponent SuprabhaGhimire, who filed her See you again!: Former CA members UCPN-Maoist leader Dinanath Sharma and NC leader Gagan Thapa, who is contesting from Kathmandu-4. Photo: Ujyaalo
- Let's fill up the form: Candidates filling up the form for registering their nominations. Photo: Ujyaalo
- I'm all ears: NC candidate of Tanahun-1 Shankar Bhandariin serious discussions at the party head office in Sanepa ahead of receiving the ticket for the election. Photo: Surya Kumar Chhetri, Ujyaalo
- After the registration: RPP-Nepal candidates with party president Kamal Thapa after filing their nominations in Kathmandu. Photo: Ujyaalo
- The campaign begins: Candidates of UCPN-Maoist after filing their nominations in Kathmandu. Photo: Bomlal Giri, Ujyaalo
- Good wishes!: NC President Sushil Koirala at a program organized to exchange good wishes on the occasion of Bakr-Id in Nepalgunj. Photo: Govinda Sharma, Ujyaalo
- Supporters of RPP-Nepal going to register nominations. Photo: Ujyaalo
- Vote for me this time!: CPN-UML candidate of Kathmandu-2 Madhav Kumar Nepal going for filing his candidacy and UML's Kathmandu-9 candidate Krishna Gopal Shrestha with others. Photo: Bomlal Giri, Ujyaalo
- Joy of registration: UCPN-Maoist cadres dancing and enjoying in Kathmandu after their candidate entered the Election Office to file nomination. Photo: Bomlal Giri, Ujyaalo
- I'm Mahesh : CPN-UML candidate of Bhaktapur-2 Mahesh Basnet asking for vote in his constituency. Photo: Ramesh Giri, Ujyaalo
- Vote for me, please! : A candidate in Banke with field to field campaign. Photo: Govinda Sharma, Ujyaalo
- Who will be the candidate? : NC leaders, party workers gathering at the party head office in Sanepa before the party confirmed the final list of candidates. Photo: Surya Kumar Chhetri, Ujyaalo
- Candidates on walk for nominations in Kathmandu. Photo: Bomlal Giri, Ujyaalo
- CA Election 2013 a great success, claims CEC Uprety
- Voting concludes in CA Election with about 70 pc voter turnout
- Four centenarians vote in Baitadi of far-west
- CPN-Maoist loot ballot boxes, voting postponed in Jumla
Have Your Say
Click on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or IVR icon to submit your voice.
Voices from Overseas
While the leaders of the four major parties claim that the CA Election is for drafting constitution,...Ganga Bahadur Gharti Magar, Damri, Pyuthan, now Jeddah, Saudi Arab
May one party, whichever that may be, receive majority and bring improvements to the nation's co...Pashupati Baral, now UAE
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the ...Raghu Nath Sah
I read the news regarding- the EC is unable to distribute voters’ i-card to all voters prior t...Nawaraj Nabodit, Abudabi, UAE
Citizen Voice/Have Your Say
People walk for 3-4 hours to vote. The leaders, however, use helicopter to cover a distance of even just an hour's walking distance. Why does the EC not see this?
Ujwal Kharel @uzlkharel
Those who capture booths are cowards, no matter whichever party carries it out. This is a disregard to the people's ballot. The election should be cancelled if the booth is captured.
Bhupa Raj Ekal Yatri
One who can buy you today may sell you tomorrow! Vote without considering notes. Choose the right candidate.
Beni Moktan @beni_moktan
- JUMLA, NOVEMBER 19 - Voting in two election centers in Jumla's Depalgaun VDC has been postponed, after CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes on Tuesday. Some 60 cadres of CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes from the election centers of Tribhuwan High School in Depalgaun VDC.
- BHOJPUR, NOVEMBER 16 - Two miscreants attacked the UCPN-Maoist' election assembly being held in Jarayotar VDC, eastern Bhojour with two bombs.