Member of UCPN-Maoist's Seti-Mahakali State Committee Secretariat Sahadev Bogati was born on June 10, 1974 in Kotila-4, Kaalsil of Darchula. Son of Jaysur and PaansaraBogati, Sahadev has passed SLC.He is contesting from Darchula-1 in the CA Election 2013 representing UCPN-Maoist.
Bogati began his political career from Nepali Congress but later joined the then CPN (Maoist). He first joined Nepal Student Union in 1990 but joined the CPN (Maoist) in Punjab, India in 1999.He became area secretary of All India Nepali Unity Society in 1999 and took the party membership in 2000.He became district member in 2002, regional bureau member in 2003 and secretary of a special district that included areas like Faridabad, Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon in India. The Maoist Chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal 'Prachanda' used to live safely in this special district then.
In 2007, Bogati was transferred to Nepal and was initially appointed as Mahendranagar in-charge. Appointed as CPN (Maoist)'s Bajura District in-charge in 2008, Bogatibegan working as finance department chief of SetiMahakali State Committee in 2010 and was later promoted to the committee's secretariat member.
- CA Election 2013 a great success, claims CEC Uprety
- Voting concludes in CA Election with about 70 pc voter turnout
- Four centenarians vote in Baitadi of far-west
- CPN-Maoist loot ballot boxes, voting postponed in Jumla
Have Your Say
Click on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or IVR icon to submit your voice.
Voices from Overseas
While the leaders of the four major parties claim that the CA Election is for drafting constitution,...Ganga Bahadur Gharti Magar, Damri, Pyuthan, now Jeddah, Saudi Arab
May one party, whichever that may be, receive majority and bring improvements to the nation's co...Pashupati Baral, now UAE
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the ...Raghu Nath Sah
I read the news regarding- the EC is unable to distribute voters’ i-card to all voters prior t...Nawaraj Nabodit, Abudabi, UAE
Citizen Voice/Have Your Say
People walk for 3-4 hours to vote. The leaders, however, use helicopter to cover a distance of even just an hour's walking distance. Why does the EC not see this?
Ujwal Kharel @uzlkharel
Those who capture booths are cowards, no matter whichever party carries it out. This is a disregard to the people's ballot. The election should be cancelled if the booth is captured.
Bhupa Raj Ekal Yatri
One who can buy you today may sell you tomorrow! Vote without considering notes. Choose the right candidate.
Beni Moktan @beni_moktan
- JUMLA, NOVEMBER 19 - Voting in two election centers in Jumla's Depalgaun VDC has been postponed, after CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes on Tuesday. Some 60 cadres of CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes from the election centers of Tribhuwan High School in Depalgaun VDC.
- BHOJPUR, NOVEMBER 16 - Two miscreants attacked the UCPN-Maoist' election assembly being held in Jarayotar VDC, eastern Bhojour with two bombs.