Raj Kishor Yadav was born on February 3, 1964 in Murbalwa-1 of Rautahat. Currently a resident of Gaur Municipality-1, Yadav is the son of Chandreshwar Prasad Yadav and Rampari Devi. He has a son and holds a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science. He was previously involved in Nepali Congress and CPN-UML before joining UCPN-Maoist. He is contesting from Rautahat-1 in the CA Election 2013 representing UCPN-Maoist.
He began his political career from the student movement of 1979. He was associated with NSU, the student wing of NC, during the referendum of 1980. He later became NC's convention representative in 1992.
Yadav then joined CPN-UML in 2000 and became a member of the party's district secretariat committee. During the tenure of Madhav Kumar Nepal as the PM, Yadav was appointed as Nepal's political advisor from Rautahat.
However, not seeing any future in the UML, Yadav quit the party on May 18, 2013 and joined UCPN-Maoist the next day. He currently serves the party as secretariat member of the Bhojpura State Committee.
Besides politics, he is also involved in various organizations. He is a district member of Nepal Red Cross Society, central member and district president of Nepal Anti-tuberculosis Association and also looks after the Blood Transfusion Service as district coordinator.
- CA Election 2013 a great success, claims CEC Uprety
- Voting concludes in CA Election with about 70 pc voter turnout
- Four centenarians vote in Baitadi of far-west
- CPN-Maoist loot ballot boxes, voting postponed in Jumla
Have Your Say
Click on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or IVR icon to submit your voice.
Voices from Overseas
While the leaders of the four major parties claim that the CA Election is for drafting constitution,...Ganga Bahadur Gharti Magar, Damri, Pyuthan, now Jeddah, Saudi Arab
May one party, whichever that may be, receive majority and bring improvements to the nation's co...Pashupati Baral, now UAE
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the ...Raghu Nath Sah
I read the news regarding- the EC is unable to distribute voters’ i-card to all voters prior t...Nawaraj Nabodit, Abudabi, UAE
Citizen Voice/Have Your Say
People walk for 3-4 hours to vote. The leaders, however, use helicopter to cover a distance of even just an hour's walking distance. Why does the EC not see this?
Ujwal Kharel @uzlkharel
Those who capture booths are cowards, no matter whichever party carries it out. This is a disregard to the people's ballot. The election should be cancelled if the booth is captured.
Bhupa Raj Ekal Yatri
One who can buy you today may sell you tomorrow! Vote without considering notes. Choose the right candidate.
Beni Moktan @beni_moktan
- JUMLA, NOVEMBER 19 - Voting in two election centers in Jumla's Depalgaun VDC has been postponed, after CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes on Tuesday. Some 60 cadres of CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes from the election centers of Tribhuwan High School in Depalgaun VDC.
- BHOJPUR, NOVEMBER 16 - Two miscreants attacked the UCPN-Maoist' election assembly being held in Jarayotar VDC, eastern Bhojour with two bombs.