Dhirendra Sharm ‘Raman’ is serving as a secreatariat member at Limbuwan State Committee and an Illam In-charge of UCPN-Maoist. He was born on November 24, 1976 in Phapthok-9 of Illam to Tulasi and Nar Maya Timsina.
A graduage in English literature, Sharma plunged into politics from ANNFSU-5th, the students’ wing of CPN-ML, in1990. After the merger of CPN-ML and CPN-Marxist as CPN-UML, he took responsibility as a village committee member in 1994. Switching to then CPN-Maoist in 1997, he became a founding district chairperson of Akhil (Revolutionary). He served the party from secretariat member and district member position.
In 2003, Sharma became a company commissioner and regional bureau member with the new responsibility of managing combatants. Further he served as a battalion commissioner in 2005 and a Panchthar in-charge in 2006. He also served as an Illam in-charge in 2007, after his transfer to Illam from Panchathar. His wife Laxmi Neupane is also serving the party as a district member at Jhapa.
- CA Election 2013 a great success, claims CEC Uprety
- Voting concludes in CA Election with about 70 pc voter turnout
- Four centenarians vote in Baitadi of far-west
- CPN-Maoist loot ballot boxes, voting postponed in Jumla
Have Your Say
Click on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or IVR icon to submit your voice.
Voices from Overseas
While the leaders of the four major parties claim that the CA Election is for drafting constitution,...Ganga Bahadur Gharti Magar, Damri, Pyuthan, now Jeddah, Saudi Arab
May one party, whichever that may be, receive majority and bring improvements to the nation's co...Pashupati Baral, now UAE
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the ...Raghu Nath Sah
I read the news regarding- the EC is unable to distribute voters’ i-card to all voters prior t...Nawaraj Nabodit, Abudabi, UAE
Citizen Voice/Have Your Say
People walk for 3-4 hours to vote. The leaders, however, use helicopter to cover a distance of even just an hour's walking distance. Why does the EC not see this?
Ujwal Kharel @uzlkharel
Those who capture booths are cowards, no matter whichever party carries it out. This is a disregard to the people's ballot. The election should be cancelled if the booth is captured.
Bhupa Raj Ekal Yatri
One who can buy you today may sell you tomorrow! Vote without considering notes. Choose the right candidate.
Beni Moktan @beni_moktan
- JUMLA, NOVEMBER 19 - Voting in two election centers in Jumla's Depalgaun VDC has been postponed, after CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes on Tuesday. Some 60 cadres of CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes from the election centers of Tribhuwan High School in Depalgaun VDC.
- BHOJPUR, NOVEMBER 16 - Two miscreants attacked the UCPN-Maoist' election assembly being held in Jarayotar VDC, eastern Bhojour with two bombs.