Kailash Prasad Dungel
Election Area: Ramechhap-2
Hailing from Pakarbas-6 of Ramechhap, Kailash Prasad Dungel was born on October 11, 1959. He is the son of Indra Prasad and Radha Dungel and holds multiple degrees of MA, BEd and BSc.
Joined politics in 1978, Dungel became a district chairman of ANNFSU (5th) in 1985. He took membership of the party in 1986 and worked from the post of deputy secretary during the Panchayat system. He gathered experiences from Morang District Working Committee too.
After the changed political scenario of 1989, he was assigned as a secretary at district working committee and became a chairman after CPN –UML’s convention held in Butwal. Completing assignment in district committee, he is now with Bagmati Zone Working committee as a member from past 22 years.
Dungel gathered extensive experiences from various social organizations. He served as a chairman at Landless Squatter’s Problem Resolution Commission of Ramechhap - Dolakha in 1995 and a chairman to Ramechhap District Development Committee after 1997’s local level election.
- CA Election 2013 a great success, claims CEC Uprety
- Voting concludes in CA Election with about 70 pc voter turnout
- Four centenarians vote in Baitadi of far-west
- CPN-Maoist loot ballot boxes, voting postponed in Jumla
Have Your Say
Click on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or IVR icon to submit your voice.
Voices from Overseas
While the leaders of the four major parties claim that the CA Election is for drafting constitution,...Ganga Bahadur Gharti Magar, Damri, Pyuthan, now Jeddah, Saudi Arab
May one party, whichever that may be, receive majority and bring improvements to the nation's co...Pashupati Baral, now UAE
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the ...Raghu Nath Sah
I read the news regarding- the EC is unable to distribute voters’ i-card to all voters prior t...Nawaraj Nabodit, Abudabi, UAE
Citizen Voice/Have Your Say
People walk for 3-4 hours to vote. The leaders, however, use helicopter to cover a distance of even just an hour's walking distance. Why does the EC not see this?
Ujwal Kharel @uzlkharel
Those who capture booths are cowards, no matter whichever party carries it out. This is a disregard to the people's ballot. The election should be cancelled if the booth is captured.
Bhupa Raj Ekal Yatri
One who can buy you today may sell you tomorrow! Vote without considering notes. Choose the right candidate.
Beni Moktan @beni_moktan
- JUMLA, NOVEMBER 19 - Voting in two election centers in Jumla's Depalgaun VDC has been postponed, after CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes on Tuesday. Some 60 cadres of CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes from the election centers of Tribhuwan High School in Depalgaun VDC.
- BHOJPUR, NOVEMBER 16 - Two miscreants attacked the UCPN-Maoist' election assembly being held in Jarayotar VDC, eastern Bhojour with two bombs.