Ex- Minister for Federal Affairs Prabhu Sah Teli was born on September 29, 1974 in Maulapur of Rautahat. He is the son of Babu Lal and Laxminiya Sah . He holds Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
He joined politics in 1989. Representing CPN-Maoist in 2008 CA election, he was elected from Rautahat -3 with 11,625 votes, defeating his closest opponent Ram Kishor Prasad Yadav of Madhesi Janadhikar Forum Nepal . Yadav received 10,903 votes while another opponent Shekh Rasid Ali of NC received 4,255 votes. Prabhu Sah Teli, known to be close to Dr. Baburam Bhattarai in the party, served as a chairman of the Judicial System Committee in 2008 CA. Ex- central member of UCPN-Maoist Teli also served as a co-in-charge of Bhojpura State Committee.
He has two sons.
- 30 parties to write the new constitution
- UN Secretary General Ban congratulates people of Nepal
- I suggested Prachanda to resolve the differences peacefully: Carter
- CA Election 2013 a great success, claims CEC Uprety
Have Your Say
Click on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or IVR icon to submit your voice.
Voices from Overseas
While the leaders of the four major parties claim that the CA Election is for drafting constitution,...Ganga Bahadur Gharti Magar, Damri, Pyuthan, now Jeddah, Saudi Arab
May one party, whichever that may be, receive majority and bring improvements to the nation's co...Pashupati Baral, now UAE
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the ...Raghu Nath Sah
I read the news regarding- the EC is unable to distribute voters’ i-card to all voters prior t...Nawaraj Nabodit, Abudabi, UAE
Citizen Voice/Have Your Say
People walk for 3-4 hours to vote. The leaders, however, use helicopter to cover a distance of even just an hour's walking distance. Why does the EC not see this?
Ujwal Kharel @uzlkharel
Those who capture booths are cowards, no matter whichever party carries it out. This is a disregard to the people's ballot. The election should be cancelled if the booth is captured.
Bhupa Raj Ekal Yatri
One who can buy you today may sell you tomorrow! Vote without considering notes. Choose the right candidate.
Beni Moktan @beni_moktan
- JUMLA, NOVEMBER 19 - Voting in two election centers in Jumla's Depalgaun VDC has been postponed, after CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes on Tuesday. Some 60 cadres of CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes from the election centers of Tribhuwan High School in Depalgaun VDC.
- BHOJPUR, NOVEMBER 16 - Two miscreants attacked the UCPN-Maoist' election assembly being held in Jarayotar VDC, eastern Bhojour with two bombs.